2017 St. Jude/PIDS Pediatric Infectious Diseases Research Conference
The 16th Annual St. Jude/PIDS Pediatric Infectious Diseases Research Conference will take place March 10-11, 2017 at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
The program will feature a "Frontiers in Infectious Diseases" symposium, with presentations from leading investigators in infectious diseases and microbiology. In addition, a series of career development workshops will be available, including sessions on career paths in global health, industry, clinical research and education. Perhaps most important, attendees will have an opportunity to present their original research to colleagues in pediatric infectious diseases. There will also be time to enjoy the sights and sounds of Memphis.
Faculty and fellows in pediatric infectious diseases performing research related to childhood infections.
- To share original research related to childhood infections
- To facilitate career development among fellows and junior faculty in pediatric infectious diseases
Click here to view the preliminary program.
The planning committee for the 16th St. Jude/PIDS Pediatric Infectious Diseases Research Conference encourages all attendees to submit an abstract. Abstracts should be submitted electronically by Friday, January 13, 2017 to be considered for presentation during the conference. Click here to submit your abstract online.
St. Jude will provide a limited number of $1000 travel stipends to accredited pediatric infectious diseases training programs in the United States and Canada. Click here to submit your travel stipend.
- Complete the travel stipend request form online (one entry per institution)
- Submit a signed W-9 or W-8BEN (make sure the information on the tax form matches the "Pay To" information on your travel stipend form.)
- Attendees listed on the travel stipend request form must be in attendance both days of the conference in order for the stipend to be awarded to their institution.
Due to the limited number of travel stipends available, Travel Stipend Request Forms will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
1300 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, VA 22209
phone: (703) 299-6764