7th Annual International Pediatric Antimicrobial Stewardship Conference
Sponsored by Children's Mercy Hospitals & Clinics and the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society
June 2-3, 2016
Recap of 2016 ASP Conference:
- 8am-Noon - basics of antimicrobial stewardship
- 1pm - Conference begins
- 6:30pm - Bar-B-Que event
8am-4pm - Conference, full day
- Develop methods to evaluate antimicrobial stewardship within a large healthcare system.
- Demonstrate the types of charts and data that should be presented in evaluating an antimicrobial stewardship program.
- List the effective antibiotics to treat ESBL and CRE invasive infections.
- Eddie Stenehjem, MD MSc, Intermountain Healthcare
- Katherine Fleming-Dutra, MD, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Jonathan Beus, MD, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Sarah K. Parker, MD, Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Ritu Banerjee, MD, PhD, Mayo Clinic
- Jason Newland, MD, MEd, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
The meeting will occur at Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics in Kansas City, MO. The hospital is near shops and hotels in the well-known Crown Center area and 2 miles from the Country Club Plaza.
A block of rooms have been reserved at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel. Please click here to reserve a room: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/7thAnnualInternationalPediatric