2015-2017 Strategic Plan
Mission Statement: To enhance the health of infants, children adolescents by promoting excellence in diagnosis, management and prevention of infectious diseases through clinical care, education, research and advocacy.
Vision Statement: Freedom from infections for all children through excellent clinical care, research, education and advocacy.
Pillars of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society
- Pillar 1: Value of ID to the Healthcare System
- Pillar 2: Recruitment of future ID pediatricians
- Pillar 3: Training and guidance for PID fellows
- Pillar 4: Research activities related to PID
- Pillar 5: Engagement of new and established PIDS members
- Pillar 6: Growth of the Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society Education and Research Foundation
- Pillar 7: Success of the Journal of Pediatric Infectious Diseases Society